Monday, February 26, 2007

They're out and about and hungry, too


After a long period of cold weather (or at least what's considered cold by me), the temperature is finally in the 70's. I've made a post before on the green anoles, but I was so happy to see them out that I had to take another photo of one. Anoles hibernate during the cold and when it gets warm, they look rather hungry and grumpy and really only seem to care about eating, which is probably why this male let me get close enough for the shot.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Minneapolis congratulates you on post #100!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 100th post.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on reaching 100th! Good luck with more pictures :)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home