Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Don't see this often...


Bicycles are a rarity in the Houston area. Around here, everyone drives a car. Hardly anybody walks or rides bikes, and the mass transportation system is being fought against by a group of people... you'd think Houston's government was asking for a kidney. League City is still in the "Houston area" and thus is in the same situation, only we don't have any mass transportation system at all. So, when I saw this bike that was obviously used in place of a car, I had to take a photo.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the rail system expands... it'd be awesome if they had one that went from Galveston to Houston with a stop at League City and UH.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your work! Check out my site for artistic photo to get some inspiration. If you upload some pictures you will get feedback on every one. Have fun!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home