Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Lantern

This is an old one that I did for my Fundamentals of Photography class. Some might recognized it because I linked the digital version of it on an earlier post... this is the film version. Anyway, the lantern is found hanging outside the front door of the Old Fig Factory in Old League City.

FYI, this was shot on T-Max 400 on a Pentax ME Super. All the white spots are the fault of my scanner... I spot toned what was the original print and there weren't many of those. I've got dust on the inside part of my scanner's glass... I photoshopped the most noticible stuff. Stupid scanner.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I worry about getting dust in the inside of my glass too...

pretty print though.

12:48 PM  
Blogger JaamZIN said...

I like old stuffs like this

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home