Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday: Christmas




Sorry about missing Wednesday! And every other day I've missed. I actually took this picture for Wednesday's post but obviously I forgot about posting. This is one a house around the corner from where I live. Those big inflatable Christmas decorations are really popular. There's Halloween ones, too. For some reason, though, there are also a lot of people who really hate them. I think they're cute in moderation, but having three like this is a little much. How are you going to mow your lawn?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:))
cute decor for the Christmas...so festival atmosphere.

have a nice weekend.

jing
shanghai daily photo

9:34 AM  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

There's a house like that near us too. I prefer moderation.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home