Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Computers Galore


I thought I'd follow Maggie's example and post a photo of one of my work areas as well. This is the computer area. Yes, it is a mess. I do anything from homework to coloring on these guys. On the left is Loki, the HP laptop, and the right two are the monitors for Omoikane, the desktop, who you can see tucked under the desk.

Please forgive the quality; I hurt my back again today and my Panasonic camera was downstairs while the ancient Elph was on the desk... and I'll just say that walking really hurts so the Elph won.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

You name your computers? Novel idea! Loki was the name of my favorite dog, a Norwegian Elkhound, named after the Norwegian God of Mischief. Your work area is quite interesting. I don't think I'd be brave enough to show you mine---too cluttered.

5:27 AM  
Blogger emu said...

Not only does she name her computers, she also named her car. And she refers to them all by their names.

...but so do I.

5:29 PM  
Blogger ★Li said...

Yep. Maggie really does it, too!

(my car's name is Evelyn)

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home