Sunday, November 05, 2006

...And me

'ello, I'm Li, emu's "partner in crime" and I'll be posting on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. So we'll have double posts on Sundays.

Unlike emu, I'll say a bit about myself because I know I'm so interesting. *cough*

I'm an art student at the University of Houston currently majoring in Graphic Communication, but I'm planning on switching to Photography and Digital Media as soon as I quit slacking and make an appointment with my councilor. :D

Also, the cameras I may be using are a Pentax ME Super, a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20K, and an ancient crappy Canon Elph that I don't remember all the stuff for but it's tiny and easy to carry. Wait, I just found the Elph; it was right in front of me. XD It's a PowerShot SD100 Digital Elph.

In my case, I might not always post 100% new photos because I'm unfortunately very busy during the semester, but I'll make sure to have a collection to pick from when I can't shoot a new one. :O

Anyway, please enjoy our pictures of our little city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home